Coaster Enthusiasts, Prepare To Meet Your Maker
After eight years of development and perfecting, NoLimits 2 is here.
NoLimits 2 is an ultrarealistic roller coaster simulator. Some developers even use NoLimits to design real roller coasters.
Just some of the features of this simulator:
- 37 different trains and styles
- Large parks with multiple rides
- Dueling coasters
- Realtime shadows
- Stunning graphics
- Varying levels of wear and tear on tracks
- Prebuilt parks and tracks
- Customizable lights
- Manual ride operation mode
The standard license is $45.95. The professional license is $99.95 and allows for 1080p videos, poster-sized screenshots, commercial use, password protection, and more.
"I find NoLimits helps all our development teams understand exactly what a proposed ride will look and feel like, long before any construction work starts on site."
-John Wardley, designer of Air, Nemesis, Oblivion, Saw: The Ride, and more
NoLimits 2 can be purchased at the official website.
Logo and screenshots by the NoLimits team, except for the last one by Jake C.
Flug der Dämonen Pre-opening
The long-awaited B&M wingrider at Heide Park Resort is finally open to guests at the resort. The ride opens to the public at the end of the week.
The ride features live scareactors dressed as demons in the queue.
Flug der Dämonen is the first wingrider in Germany.
Length: 2,532.8 ft
Height: 131.8 ft
Speed: 62.1 mph
Photo by Heide Park Resort.
- netfics: just like netflix except it’s fanfic professionally acted out and produced instead of tv and movies
- icdb: international commercial database, like imdb except for commercials so we can find out who all the cuties in commercials are
i smell a worthwhile kickstarter
netfics is just gonna end up being porn isn’t it
I thought that much was clear